ABOUT OF SYNGONIUM MARIA
Maria Allusion is a very attractive, compact Syngonium which branches extensively at the base. The overall color is dark green with a red to bronze overlay and pinkish red veins. New leaves look almost solid pink. The stem sports a pinkish red color. Great for totems and baskets.
Syngonium ‘Maria Allusion’ is a striking houseplant with beautiful arrow-shaped light green leaves with pink accents. Syngonium ‘Maria Allusion’ originates from Latin America.
Pretty little foliage houseplant for hanging baskets and wall pots, or the shady borders of a tropical garden. Trailing foliage plant with arrow-shaped leaves, pale green flushed all over with peach-pink-bronze, more so on mature leaves. A striking plant with dainty arrow shaped, light green heavily shaded leaves that are infused with coppery pink. This easy to grow plant is stunning when potted up into decorative pots and containers.
- Syngonium “Maria” Bronze Allusion is one of the best and easy to maintain indoor plants to grow. It can create a great ambiance for your home.
- Product Material : Natural Plant in Nursery Pot.
- Plant Height : 5 Inches to 7 Inches Minimum.
- Plant with Pot Height : 8 Inches to 10 Inches Minimum.
USES AND BENEFITS OF SYNGONIUM MARIA
- This easy to grow plant.
- It looks stunning when potted up into decorative pots and containers.
- It is humidity tolerant, Verticillium Wilt Resistant.
- Ideal indoor plant for a shaded patio or indoors and interior planting schemes.
- Suited to underplanting in tropical style gardens.
- Pretty little foliage houseplant for hanging baskets and wall pots, or the shady borders of a tropical garden.
- It is healty plant for body
PLANTING: Plant in a humid shady spot with indirect sunlight. Prefers free draining soil or a good quality potting mix.
CARE: Water regularly during the first 12 weeks and only if soil seems dry once established. Feed using liquid fertiliser at half rate every few weeks as the plant establishes then bi-monthly. Remove the old leaves for a quick tidy up – wash hands afterwards and keep pets away from plants. Likes humidity, for indoor plants regular water and a spritz on the foliage will keep them happy.
Keep the soil of the Syngonium moist but don’t water it too much. Syngonium loves high humidity so regular misting is good for the plant. The plant is best in the semi-shade. Make sure that the Syngonium does not stand in full sun.
Although these plants are extremely low light tolerant, they will grow faster and maintain their vibrant coloring and markings if grown in medium to bright indirect light. Direct sun will scorch their leaves.
Allow these indoor plants to dry out partially between watering. If left dry for too long the lower leaves will dry up and turn brown. If this happens, soak the soil and let the plant rehydrate
Arrowhead Vines will grow in most household temperatures ranging from 60-80 degrees Fahrenheit. They do not like the temps to drop below 50℉. Keep them away from drafts and doorways during the winter months.