Uses of Balm Lemon
- Lemon Balm is a commonly used herbal tea, or Melissa tea, in many countries around the world. The pleasant taste is complimented by extensive health benefits, making this tea a popular alternative to prescription drugs and over the counter treatments for various illnesses.
- The leaves and flowers of the Lemon Balm plant have been used to treat coughs and colds for centuries. It has also been shown to ease abdominal pains and diarrhea, as well as relieving cough and cold symptoms. It may even help with depression. Studies have also shown that drinking tea made from the leaves of the Lemon Balm plant increases the effectiveness of antibiotics, which means that it may help prevent antibiotic resistance.
- Many uses of lemon balm plant have been known for centuries. It has been used in many medical conditions, including the treatment of depression, eczema, and irritable bowel syndrome. A study conducted by the Department of Plant Medicine at the University of Michigan School of Medicine revealed that Lemon Balm has antibiotic properties, which may help reduce the spread of bacteria and prevent infection. The herb has also been shown to boost the immune system and help boost overall health, including lowering cholesterol and increasing your resistance to infection. One study also showed that Lemon Balm can inhibit the growth of cancer cells in laboratory tests.
- There are many uses for this amazing little herb. It can be used alone or added to other herbal teas that are also made with other herbs, such as Chamomile, Black Cohosh, Gotu Kola, Peppermint, Lemon Balm, Valerian, and Passion Flower. It can be combined with other herbal tea blends, such as Orange, Lemon, and Lavender.
Benefits of Balm Lemon
- The benefits of lemon balm plant are numerous. Its high caffeine content allows it to reduce fatigue and relieve pain in the digestive system. It can also help relieve headaches, sinus congestion, asthma, and sore throat.
- The benefits of lemon balm plant may also include lowering cholesterol. It has long been recognized as a powerful antioxidant, which means that it can help remove the free radicals from the body, which are believed to be responsible for a wide variety of chronic health problems. It is also believed to help with reducing inflammation and increasing blood flow, which helps relieve pain and promote healing. Studies also show that the plant may reduce the severity of osteoarthritis, helping the body fight against wear, and tear on the joints.
- These are just some of the benefits of Lemon Balm Plant benefits. There are many other benefits, including: Anti-bacterial, Anti-inflammatory, Antioxidant, Anti-viral, Anti-fungal, Diuretic, Hemorrhoid Relief, Liver & Kidney Cleansing, Immune System Enhancer, Muscle Strengthening, Nutrient Booster, Digestive Cleansing, Digestive Tissue Stimulant, Skin Whitener, and Vitamin E Booster. It may also help with improving brain function and memory.
- One benefit of this plant is its ability to relieve depression, anxiety, and stress. Its anti-depressant properties have been proven and have been used in the treatment of clinical depression, and it is known to help treat anxiety. Some studies also show that it can treat migraine headaches. Many people also prefer this herb for their relaxation purposes.