Curcuma Siam Shadow Uses:
- The plant Stimulates natural immune system. As mentioned, Curcuma Siam Shadow lant is used to treat disorders of the gastrointestinal tract and cardiac conditions. It also increases the production of white blood cells. However, these factors are not their only functions. It has been proven that Curcuma Siam enhances the function of the thyroid gland, strengthens the bones and the muscles, and improves fertility.
- Protects against bacterial infections. Curcuma Siam Shadow plant is rich in Vitamins A, B, C, and E and is loaded with antioxidants, minerals and trace elements. This help prevents bacterial infections by inhibiting the growth and spreading of bacteria. Also, it is effective against viruses, fungi, and parasites.
- Helps reduce blood pressure and cholesterol levels. These effects were discovered more than a century ago. However, they took scientists more time to confirm their role in treating these conditions. However, the benefits of Curcuma Siam Shadow plant were realized after the completion of the studies. According to the studies, Curcuma Siam is very useful in lowering cholesterol and blood pressure.
- Improves sexual health. Curcuma Siam Shadow plant also contains substances that improve sexual functions. This means that it can help prevent impotence and erectile dysfunction. It also improves sperm quality and quantity.
- Reduces fever. Some of the effects of Curcuma Siam are similar to those of an anti-viral drug. In other words, Curcuma Siam can kill all types of viruses, including human retrovirus. Moreover, it also reduces fever caused by various respiratory diseases like the flu. It is also effective against serious types of cold and influenza.
Curcuma Siam Shadow Health benefits:-
- Curcuma siam shadow plant is known for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. This means that it helps to reduce pain caused by arthritis and osteoarthritis, while also increasing the effectiveness of the immune system. Aside from these health benefits, Curcuma can also help in reducing the signs of ageing. Its anti-wrinkle effect is one of the reasons why many cosmetic companies use Curcuma in their anti-ageing creams.
- The powder form of Curcuma shadow plant is slightly bitter. To eliminate this bitter taste, you can add a few teaspoons of sugar to your tea. However, be careful not to add too much sugar or else you will end up with a sticky consistency in your tea. Add a little ice and blend it well. This will yield an icy beverage that is very appetizing.
- Many Asian cultures believe that drinking Curcuma siam tea two to four times a day can give them many positive health benefits. Curcuma siam shadow plant is rich in caffeine, which is good for energizing your body and metabolism. It also contains flavonoids and saponins, which are known for their cancer-protective properties. Flavonoids are proven to boost the immune system and protect against cancer while saponins lower cholesterol and enhance immunity. Other benefits of Curcuma siam are its ability to improve blood flow and regulate blood sugar.
Curcuma Siam Shadow Properties:-
The properties of this plant have been used for medicinal purposes in China, Thailand and Vietnam for many years.