Uses & Benefits of SYNGONIUM ROXANA
- Try letting these indoor vines grow long and display them as a hanging plant as it matures.
- If you like a compact full plant, then prune the foliage back to maintain its form.
- Propagate the cuttings in water as these indoor vines grow roots very quickly.
- Although they start out as compact well rounded indoor plants, Arrowhead vines, as the name implies, want to spread out and extended in all directions.
- There are some varieties like the allusion series that tend to stay more compact. Syngonium varieties are easy-care plants as long as you remember to water them.
- They are low light tolerant houseplants and will grow virtually anywhere in your home. Their leaves display a wide range of colors and patterning, so choose the one that best fits your personality.
- A beautiful, compact variety with dainty arrow shaped green leaves and reddish markings along the veins. This easy to grow plant is stunning when potted up into decorative pots and containers.
Care of SYNGONIUM ROXANA
- Light: Give syngoniums bright, filtered light throughout the year. Never subject them to direct sunlight.
- Water: Water actively growing plants moderately allowing the half-inch of the potting mix to dry out before watering again.
- Humidity: Normal room temperatures are ideal. Syngoniums cannot tolerate temperatures below 55°F. Whenever indoor temperatures increase above 65°, increase the humidity for actively growing plants by standing pots on trays of moist pebbles.