Senecio Nola’s Pride Uses:-
- What is even more incredible is that, like with most fruits, consuming only one serving of the fruit per day will give you all the antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and nutrients needed by your body for an entire year.
- You can also use the fruit in the same way as you can use the extract of the root. You can make the juice, smoothies, or use it straightly as a supplement. The best way to take it is in its extracted form. In this way, you will get the full effects of the fruit.
- There are many other amazing advantages of the fruit, but these two are the most exciting ones. You don’t just have to wonder what these could be; you can now find out. You can get the incredible benefits of the fruit and the root in the form of an extract, so that you can benefit immediately. So get ready to reap the rewards!
- If you are looking for a great anti-aging formula to add to your daily routine, then this product line might just be perfect for you. Senecio nola’s pride has some impressive health benefits for you. You can only get them, though, when you choose to buy this amazing formula in its extract form. Try it and see for yourself. You won’t be disappointed!
Senecio Nola’s Pride Health benefits:-
- Dr. Senecio Francisco de Leon, a well-known traveler author, biographer, and political activist, was once asked why he decided to write a book on the Health Benefits of Senecio Nola’s Pride Plant. He answered by telling the story of how the ancient Inca warriors used the fruit to detoxify and boost their strength.
- The fruit has long been treasured by the people of the Andes Mountains, where it grows in abundance. In his book, Senecio Nola’s Pride of Senecuso, he presents many health benefits of Senecio Nola’s Pride.
- The fruit comes from a vine that is only found in Peru and Bolivia. Only about twenty years ago was the fruit transferred to Europe where it was celebrated for its high content of antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins. Dr. Perricone, who is an executive producer of the popular Senegence product line of antioxidant and anti-aging formulas, had introduced the fruit to the world.
- Dr. Perricone and his wife, Dr. Estrella Blasco, had discovered that this special Latin-style fruit called the Pride of Senecus had remarkable health benefits and could help reverse the aging process.
- Senecio Nola’s Pride of Senecus also contains resveratrol, an ingredient that not only helps prevent aging and fight cancer, but also works as a powerful free radical inhibitor and fights other harmful toxins in the body. The resveratrol contained in the fruit can inhibit harmful enzymes and removes them from your system. As a result, you will notice a significant decrease in your blood pressure, cholesterol, and triglyceride levels.
Senecio Nola’s Pride Properties:-
- It grows uniquely among its kind, as it grows only on top of rocks and cliffs. It reaches up to 30 feet high, blooms on the first year and dies after that. It is also known as the Flying Dolphin plant or the Lion’s Crown because it looks like a crown on its own when it blooms and turns purple during the second year.
- The name Senecio, meaning “one who stands proud,” was given to the plant by a white-skinned slave who was brought to the Amazonas by Europeans. He was sold as a slave and was able to take with him only the barest essentials of life, such as food and water. The plant itself was not very large, but when he planted it on rocks along the shore, it grew very fast. The legend says that Nola, the daughter of a Portuguese nobleman, cut the grass on which the plant was growing and used it to clothe her daughter. The Spanish call it El Paseo or literally “the watering plant,” but the literal meaning is “one who stands higher.”
- Like most vines, Senecio Nola’s Pride must be continually watered to thrive. However, it also needs a good deal of attention and cares to grow well. Because of its massive size, it cannot be planted in the shade or the ground if at all. The best place to grow it is in a pot in the house or even on the balcony or in a big garden in your back yard. In this way, it can get all the sunshine and the moisture it needs, and you can enjoy watching it grow.
- The Senecio Nola’s Pride plant is not actually a flower. It is actually a berry. You will have to look at the flower to tell the difference between it and a real berry. Some believe that the fruit looks like a rose, but it is in fact not.
- If you are interested in taking care of the Senecio Nola’s Pride, it is advised that you pick it by hand. Because it is so massive, it will take a lot of time and effort. If you are just trying to grow it for decoration, then you can move it from room to room and just keep rearranging it until it grows to your liking. You may also use a placenta and freeze it so that you can collect and store it for later. This should work for any berry.
- While the plant is small, it has big leaves. This is great for keeping it from getting damaged. If you wish, you can even cut off some of the large leaves. The branches will bend again. Just be sure that you are careful not to damage the gel of the plant.
- It has been said that this tree blooms for about a year during its peak blooming. Then it goes dormant for another year. However, there are still rumours that it blooms for four years during its peak. I was not able to find the truth about this.
- Many other varieties of this tree are also known as the Senecio Nola’s Pride. Some of them are the Blue Mallee, Black-Eyed Susans, Clouded Breasted Senecio, Golden Shower Lily, and the Red Shaded Senecio. Some of these are better grown than the Nola’s Pride. So check out your local nursery and see which plant they have available.