Aloe Dorotheae Health Benefits and Uses:-
- It is a well-known fact that the Aloe Dorotheae species have medicinal purposes. The plant, or in other words, the part of the plant which contains the Aloe essence has proven useful in many different ways.
- The Aloe Dorotheae plant has also proved useful in treating the skin infections and illnesses like bacterial and viral infection, fungal, viral and parasitic diseases. The presence of the Aloe Dorotheae plant on the affected area helps to cure such infections very quickly as the Aloe gel contains antibacterial properties that help in killing the germs.
- The Aloe Dorotheae plant can also be used to treat wounds. This is very helpful in the healing process of the wounds by nourishing the wounded areas and thereby aiding the healing process. It can be used in a number of ways like the Aloe gel applied to the wound, the Aloe plant directly applied to the wound or in some other way extracted from the plant and applied directly to the wound.
- Aloe Dorotheae has anti-inflammatory properties and this helps in minimizing the inflammation which makes it extremely effective in treating such conditions. It also aids in the growth of new cells and keeps the skin hydrated. This also helps to fight off the infection and thus reduces the pain associated with it.
- The Aloe vera plant can also be applied externally to the body and helps in removing the dead cells and nourishes the skin. It is very beneficial in keeping the skin supple.
- Aloe Dorotheae can also be used externally to heal other skin conditions. For example the treatment of scars and blemishes and the treatment of insect bites. These can all be done by taking the extract of the Aloe plant directly from the plant and applying on the affected parts of the skin.
- Apart from the above-mentioned uses, the Aloe Dorotheae plant is also used for a number of other natural acne treatments. These include the use of the juice and the gel to prevent and reduce the redness of the face, which leads to skin blemishes.