Uses of Zantedeschia Aethiopica Plant
- The Uses of Zantedeschia Aethiopica Plant are so many. It is an extremely effective anti-fungal that can be used on the skin. You can spray it on your face, to prevent the apparition of moulds or fungi that could damage your skin. It can also be used on your pet, to get rid of fleas and ticks.
- If you want to treat fungal infection on your body, you can apply the juice of this plant to your affected areas, for several days. It will surely kill the fungi that have invaded your body.
- You will also find it very efficient in treating other skin diseases. Zantedeschia Aethiopica Plant is a powerful antiseptic that can be used in case of cuts, bruises and burns. Also, the leaves of this plant can be used in case of insect bites, rashes and acne.
- Thus, the uses of Zantedeschia Aethiopica Plant are endless. To prevent the apparition of fungus, you can place the leaves of this plant in the infected region. You will be surprised to find out that the fungus will not appear any more. Thus, the whole process of prevention will be very successful. This amazing plant is full of vitamin C and protein.
- For pregnant women who are having trouble with their weight, Zantedeschia Aethiopica Plant will be a great aid. The plant contains an enzyme that can decrease the appetite of a woman, thus giving her enough energy to go back to work, school and other activities without much difficulty.
- Women who are looking to lose some weight can also benefit from this wonder-plant. This will also help strengthen the bones, skin, nerves and hormonal system.
Benefits of Zantedeschia Aethiopica Plant
- The Zantedeschia Aethiopica Plant known as the Australian Melaleuca is a medicinal plant that is considered to be useful in various ailments of the nervous system and even the heart and circulatory system. It is mainly used for treating high blood pressure, hypertension, cardiovascular problems and even pain and nervous disorders such as obsessive-compulsive and chronic disorders.
- The medicinal properties of the Zantedeschia Aethiopica Plant have been discovered over time by scientists and so far they have found out that it contains calcium, iron, silica, vanadium, phosphorus, potassium, bromine, selenium, iodine, manganese, magnesium, cobalt, boron and sulfur. These are some of the main ingredients of the Zantedeschia aethiopica which is commonly known as Australian Melaleuca.
- Zantedeschia Aethiopica Plant is usually grown in tropical regions and it is also used as an ornamental plant. However, there has been no direct evidence showing any of these health benefits when taken internally.
- Zantedeschia Aethiopica Plant is also known to help alleviate stress, improve muscle tone and flexibility and increase overall body energy levels. There are also reports of it helping in weight loss, reduction of cholesterol and reducing blood pressure.
- This Zantedeschia Aethiopica Plant can also help boost the immune system. It can provide support to the lymphatic system and the circulatory system. With regular use, it helps treat disorders of the circulatory system such as varicose veins, leg cramps, leg ulcers, inflammations and venous insufficiency.
- It can also help relieve the symptoms of menopause and post-menopause. The effects of this plant on diabetes mellitus have not yet been established. The tea of Zantedeschia Aethiopica Plant can also be found in a variety of different forms.
- It can be consumed as a beverage, cooked into meals or even applied directly to the skin. The plant is available in extracts that are used in cosmetic products and as for tea powder. It is also available in capsule form.
Properties of Zantedeschia Aethiopica Plant
- The interesting thing about the properties of Zantedeschia Aethiopica Plant is that it has been used for over 2020 years already. Some of its historical references mentioned that it was used to treat eye disorders and as a blood purifier.
- However, Zantedeschia Aethiopica Plant is also widely used nowadays as a decongestant, painkiller, aphrodisiac and stimulant. Aside from that, it is also used in alternative medicine as a treatment for muscular spasms, cramps and other muscle pains.
- There are many other interesting properties of this amazing herbal plant. Some of which are the following. It is an anti-inflammatory, a natural antibiotic, and antituberculosis and it is an anti-viral and anti-fungal.