Lomandra Lime Divine Uses:-
- Some common uses of Lomandra Lime Divine include healing of skin abrasions, relief from fevers and inflammation, treatment of intestinal parasites, improving digestion, purification of the digestive tract, as an anti-inflammatory, decongestant, and aphrodisiac. It is also believed to increase fertility. It is believed to help treat impotence, low sexual desire, and decrease fatigue and stress. It is used to reduce fevers, stomach and bowel discomfort, as an expectorant, and to treat respiratory ailments such as asthma and bronchitis.
- Lomandra is also known for its many medicinal uses. Its essential oil is used in many aromatherapy preparations as it is an effective antiseptic and antibacterial agent. It is also a powerful sedative and stimulant. Other applications include treating sore throats, mouth inflammations, and coughing. If you are looking for a way to treat minor medical problems, then Lomandra Lime Divine Plant may just be perfect for you!
- As mentioned above, it is commonly used as a culinary herb. It is very versatile in the culinary world as it can be added to a wide variety of dishes. Some of the dishes include vegetable dips, bean dips, fruit salads, meat and spice pastries, vegetable soups, and rice cakes. The most common way to use Lomandra in the kitchen is to blend it with yoghurt and honey to create a drink. It can also be added to tea infusions. For the highest concentration of nutrients, add it to any salad, followed by a squeeze of lime juice.
- Lomandra Lime Divine leaves can be chewed and they can also be smoked. Their essential oil is a powerful anti-inflammatory and pain reliever that has been widely used as a culinary and medicinal herb. Other than the culinary uses, it is also used to alleviate coughs and colds. This miracle plant has a high content of calcium, phosphorus, iron, and silica. This makes it an excellent addition to your daily diet!
- The Lomandra Lime Divine plant grows wild in India and has been part of traditional Indian medicine since ancient times. Indian herbalists praise its healing properties. This plant contains resin, a compound that has proven to be beneficial for many types of disease. In fact, it is often prescribed by herbalists as a remedy for rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes, and heart disease. Its effect is similar to aspirin but does not produce any side effects.
- So, while you are at the grocery store check out the Lomandra Lime Divine Plant! You will be glad you did! Try massaging the leaves on a raw food diet for the amazing healing effects! I think you will be pleasantly surprised.
Lomandra Lime Divine Health Benefits:-
- Besides providing relief to your body, this amazing lemon also provides its users with several other benefits like improving the body’s metabolism, detoxifying the body, protecting the liver, fighting bacterial infections and curing constipation among others. With these healing properties, it is expected that the Lomandra would not only be able to cure the common causes of acne, eczema and sore throats but also prevent future cases of these disorders. When you use this remedy regularly, the Lomandra helps in enhancing the immunity of the body and at the same time strengthening the body cells. This is the reason why the healing properties of Lomandra Lime Divine are not only found effective in fighting off the common diseases but also in curbing the chances of cancer.
- Lomandra Lime Divine has some beneficial features that include the ability to maintain the alkaline levels of the body. The natural acids found in the lemon juice increases the metabolic rate of the human body to promote the production of heat and hence to fight off the cold. It detoxifies the body of all the harmful toxins that can result in the different disorders of the body. It also promotes the healing properties of the body by purifying its blood. Moreover, the lemon helps in providing the body with the nutritional values that it requires.
- Lomandra also contains numerous minerals and vitamins, which are beneficial to the overall health of the body. These include Vitamin A, B, C and E, potassium, iron and calcium. These minerals and vitamins when combined with the natural oils of the lemon help to moisturize the skin. The combination of these ingredients forms an emulsion that helps to treat the skin while moisturizing it at the same time. Therefore, the skin becomes soft, smooth and shiny.
- Other health benefits of Lomandra include the promotion of the normal function of the kidneys and liver. Since these organs play an important role in detoxifying and filtering the blood, their proper functioning is very essential for the general well being of the body. This is why the Lomandra lemon tea is highly recommended by the doctors and ayurvedic practitioners. The lemon also helps to maintain the normal functioning of the thyroid and adrenal glands. It balances the blood sugar level, which helps to reduce the possibility of diabetes. Besides, it also promotes the normal growth and development of the body cells.
Lomandra Lime Divine Properties:-
- It has been described as having a scent that is fruity with a hint of lemony. The bark of the plant contains resin rich in terpenoids and ergosterol. This makes it a natural treatment for wounds and burns. It is often dried and used as an alternative to linseed oil on cuts and burns.
- Lomandra Lime Divine has been used as a spiritual healer for centuries in the Philippines and Indonesia. It is thought to treat fever, stomachache, indigestion, spondylitis, sore throat, colds, flu, sinusitis, headaches, and toothaches. It is also thought to improve digestion and relieve cramps. It is believed to increase the appetite and stimulate the lymphatic system.
- Traditionally, the dried leaves are chewed for its bitter taste. This bitter taste is believed to be a medicine for worms. This bitter taste is because of the resin content. The extracts of the leaves have a cooling effect that makes the patient feel refreshed. This healing effect of Lomandra can be applied externally as well as internally. It can be used both internally and externally because it is believed to have a laxative effect.
- The dried leaves can be rolled into a fine paste. It can then be used as an ointment or put on food. To prepare Lomandra Lime Divine Plant tea, just grind the dried leaves into a fine paste and use the paste as a mouthwash. Drink this tea three times a day for relief from pain and inflammation. It is also believed to promote good blood circulation.
- The holy leaves of Lomandra are available in different forms. One popular form of Lomandra is Lomandra Lime Divine Citrifolia or Lomandra Officinalis, which is the most common type of Lomandra found in the world. Lomandra Lime Divine Plant is a variant of this divine plant with more therapeutic properties. It is extracted and added to other culinary herbs for culinary purposes.