Fittonia Fire Uses:-
- Fittonia Fire contains the herb called Fucus Vulgare. This ingredient is actually a vine that grows wild across Italy and in Asia. You can use Fucus Vulgare in many different cooking recipes. The flavour is known as a bitter-sweet seasoning. Fucus Vulgare is also known for its anti-fungal properties. It has proven very effective in fighting mould, mildew, fungus, and bacteria.
- Fucus Vulgare is often added as an ingredient to Italian sausage. In Italy, the dish Mascarpone is made with Fucus Vulgare and the word ‘mascarpone’ means ‘wet mould’. This ingredient is also found in some caviar that you buy from Russia. This ingredient may have helped to give caviar its salty taste.
Fittonia Fire Health Benefits:-
- The name of this plant is from the Greek word “fittos” that means strong or good. The most obvious and well-known effect from the use of Fittonia Fire is its ability to create heat. A few leaves of Fittonia Fire can reach temperatures of over 150 degrees Celsius.
- The other main benefits from the use of Fittonia Fire is, it helps to provide you with relaxation and calming effect, which help to reduce stress and anxiety.
Fittonia Fire properties:-
- According to legend, the Italian naturalist Sandro Botticelli found the Fittonia when he was examining the remains of an old shipwreck. He noticed the dried leaves and the black bark of the plant. After studying the plant, he realized that it contained resveratrol, a compound that is thought to slow down the ageing process. This led Botticelli to claim that the Fittonia Fire plant had great healing powers.
- Some years later, scientists confirmed what Botticelli had discovered. They found that resveratrol actually slows down the ageing process by making the body more resistant to free radical damage.
- The compound also helps regulate blood sugar levels and blood pressure and increases circulation. Resveratrol can be found in red wine, but the concentration in these wines is minimal. Instead, take supplements that contain it.