Uses of Euphorbia Firesticks Plant
- The Euphorbia Firesticks plant belongs to the mint family and can be found growing wild in many parts of Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. It is quite aromatic and has very few leaves. Each plant has two inches long stalks and light green color on it. The plant blooms during summer and flowers usually last for one year.
- The Euphorbia Firesticks plant is used in cooking as an ingredient of tandoori (Indian butter chicken). It is also commonly added to Indian curries and other dishes. Apart from this, the plant is also used in making fireworks generally. They are dried and smoked then lit to create a colorful trail of light.
- The plant is also popularly used in Chinese medicine as it has strong anti-inflammatory properties. It helps in treating severe injuries and cuts and has a positive effect on fevers and blood circulation.
- The Euphorbia Firesticks plant is also used in curing respiratory and cold conditions. It is believed that using the plant will boost the immunity system of the user and he/she will feel more energetic as a result. It is often suggested for those who have sore throats and can hardly breathe as a result of a cold. The leaves of the plant are also taken to fight mouth bacteria. During this treatment, the herb is burnt along with milk and honey.
Benefits of Euphorbia Firesticks Plant
- Benefits of Euphorbia Firesticks plants are extremely famous for providing essential flavors to food and drinks. Its unique flavor makes it an excellent choice to add to the recipe of various items. It’s also known as a medicinal plant that promotes healthy digestion.
- Apart from that, its natural aroma is wonderful to relish. However, what most people do not know about this wonderful plant is its powerful benefits as a natural alternative to modern medicine. Find out below some of the benefits of Euphorbia Firesticks:
- A popular remedy for stomach cramps caused by bloating. Euphorbia Firesticks plant helps in relieving gas formation and also acts as a solvent for kidney stones, hemorrhoids, and indigestion. The plant is very effective in fighting acidity and digestive disorders; it has many uses. With prolonged use, it improves body posture and relaxes muscles to enhance blood circulation.
- Euphorbia Firesticks plant is a natural alternative to laxatives and has no side effects. It works by reducing the level of uric acid in the body and also reduces blood pressure. With continued use, it improves the health of the heart, joints, and kidneys. With so many positive benefits, you can never go wrong with this product.
- For constipation, cramp, and other digestive disorders, it is the best option. Benefits of Euphorbia Firestick include relief from constipation, spasms, cramps, nausea, bloating, and headaches. You can use it regularly to get fast and long-lasting relief from constipation and other bowel disorders.
Properties of Euphorbia Firesticks Plant
- Euphorbia Firesticks plant has gray-green leaves that have six to nine oval leaflets. Each leaf has one to four black, white or gray hairs on it. Each leaf has a ring of white hairs around it, and it looks like a flower. It has red fruit (it does not have to taste) and red-colored flowers. The flowers bloom during late summer through early fall.
- Properties of Euphorbia Firesticks plants which are native to Burma, India, and Bangladesh. They are also known as Shasta shoots or Cedar shoots. This type of plant is considered a weed due to its low tolerance level.
- Properties of the Euphorbia Firesticks plant can be divided into two categories; the native and hybrid varieties. Hybrid plants are generally considered as an inferior variant of the native species. They are often crossed with the native species to produce large ‘hybrid’ plants. These hybrid plants are very rare. Properties of Euphorbia Firestick are one such example.
- The properties of the Euphorbia Firesticks plant contain a variety of woody stems, which have a tubular inflamed appearance. The flowers usually occur in the spring. The leaves appear as short greenish-black or greyish-white. The tree’s bark may be brown in color.
- The properties of the Euphorbia Firesticks plant grow as singles or in clusters. Single trees appear as small shrubs, up to three feet tall. The flowers appear as single little blue-green umbrellas. In the clusters, the trees grow into clusters of about 20 trees. These flowers open from a blue-green to yellow color and then bloom throughout the season.