Chilli Dragon Roll Pepper Plant Growing Tips and Health Benefits
- Many people prefer to use the chilli dragon roll pepper plant as a flavouring instead of fresh chillies because they are smaller, making it easier to cook. Also, the plant has a milder taste. The fruit is usually used to make sauces. People also like to use it to marinate meats such as pork chops, chicken breasts and fish.
- It can be grown in pots and used as a vegetable rather than growing large quantities of Chilli peppers. It is also used to keep hot water for the purpose of cooking or freezing. It can be stored for long periods of time when stored in airtight containers.
- Chilli dragon roll pepper plant are native to Central and South America. They are native to these regions but were brought to other countries by Spanish explorers and traders. These varieties were later taken to different parts of the world where they became popular food ingredients.
- They have now been introduced to other parts of the world and become widely used for cooking. It is commonly used as a spice in many recipes. It is a common ingredient in curry dishes made of pork, beef and chicken. Many people like to mix it with tomatoes to make a chilli paste.
- The leaves of chilli dragon roll pepper plant are eaten raw, eaten cooked, dried and as a garnish on dishes. Its flesh is sweet and spicy, depending on the variety.