ABOUT ALSTROEMERIA INCA SWEETY
- Alstroemeria Inca Sweety is a lovely and joyful addition to this collection of dwarf, evergreen beauties. Long-lasting blooms are a creamy white with a cherry pink throat, accented by lemon a lemon brush, green tips and cinnamon whiskers.
- Another ‘micro variety’ that will remain more compact than traditional tall cut-flower forms. ‘Sweety’ is smothered with masses of enchanting creamy white flowers with a dark pink throat and hint of yellow. Deep green healthy foliage complements the flower display above.
- Alstroemeria Inca Sweety is a lovely addition to to your garden with long-lasting blooms that are a creamy white with a pink centre. It is a mound forming flowering perennial perfect for small gardens, containers and borders. Prefers a part shade part sun position with well drained, moist self fertile soil. Perfect for cut flower arrangements.
Scientific Name: Alstroemeria hybrida
Blooming Season: Early Spring, Spring, Late Spring, Summer
Plant Habit: Upright
Height: 20 – 25cm
- White and pink flowers with a speckled centre
- Tough, compact garden plant
- Flowers from spring through to autumn
- Flowers can be used as cuts
- Cut back hard after flowering
USES ALSTROEMERIA INCA TIROL
- Garden Beds and Containers
- Cottage/Informal, Beds and borders, Containers